Hi boys and girls, how is the weekend going? I hope that it's going really well. I am writing you to tell you that I've realized that I gave you the wrong vocabulary worksheets the other day. I gave you Unit 5 that is about IN THE HOME when in fact I should have given you Unit 2 and 3 that are about describing people physically as well as in terms of personality. I am going to upload the audio files that belong to Unit 5 in dropbox just in case you want to work with that unit too. You don't have to work unit 5 but it is vocabulary and it is always useful. So now I am going to upload in dropbox a pdf which contains Unit 2 and 3 and the audio files.
Sorry for that dear students, it's my fault!
See you on Friday!
Rebeca.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario